WHY JOIN US
We’re audacious, ingenious and tenacious. We are The Studio. And as we continuously evolve to keep up with today’s connected world, we always, always, have fun.
The Studio is reinventing digital advertising in Asia – so here are some reasons to bring your career here: unique opportunity to make an impact on the evolution of online advertising in this region, constant learning, brilliant & fun team members, a culture that embraces different perspectives and a vibrant positive start-up atmosphere guided by core values that promote audacity, creativity, quality and opportunity in everything we do.
Multiple talents, one passion
Find out where you fit in!
The hunters that conquer new frontiers and bring in new client relationships to grow The Studio’s footprint in the region. They lead and educate marketers in deploying the right combination of digital marketing solutions using advanced technology and data driven marketing.
Our team of client advisors that work tirelessly to nurture, strengthen and grow existing client relationships, deploying advanced technology with a human touch. They are ace project managers that are there every step of a campaign, ensuring all is well and more importantly, delivering to the client’s key objectives.
MEDIA PLANNING, TRADING & AD OPS
Strategists and subject matter experts who develop thoroughly researched, well supported digital media strategies and plans for clients. They work closely with technology vendors and partners to determine the right solutions for each client. This team also houses math and data wizards versed in most advanced advertising technology. Their skills, deliberations and processes are all trained towards a single purpose: ensuring success for our client’s campaigns and business.
SALES OPERATIONS & STRATEGIC PLANNING
This team works closely with our clients and publisher partners to understand what is working and what is not. These strategists help the internal teams understand and manage their pipelines to help them deliver on their KPIs and targets.
Team of scorekeepers and guardians, helping us to manage cost and focus on controls and risks in an accurate and timely manner. They are business partners and performance advisors, working with leadership to identify value opportunities and surface insights that grow our business.
PEOPLE & CULTURE
The team that focuses on putting our people first and giving them a sense of collectiveness and empowerment, which ultimately makes for a great work environment that directly benefits our business. They are business partners working with leadership to determine the right people, policies and processes we need in place to create a positive, high performance, collaborative culture at The Studio.
We are Hiring!
Are you keen to join and pursue your career with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone with an analytical mind, marketing experience and a passion to grow business. Knowledge of Programmatic buying, Digital Media metrics, optimization and Advertising Technology will help you stand out and thrive in this role. We require an entrepreneurial spirit who can work in a growth-stage company environment. Experience working on the client side, agency side or vendor side of the industry is required.
- Growing The Studio’s footprint as the leading data-driven audience solutions company in the Philippines leveraging on our partner’s (CtrlShift) proprietary AdTech platform called The Hub.
- The Hub is a cloud-based (SaaS) media management and buying app that rewires the essential components of the AdTech ecosystem into a simple open architecture, that intelligently connects brands with their audiences via any technology, inventory or data partner.
- Growing The Studio’s footprint essentially means acquiring substantial strategic long-term clients to be part of our portfolio.
- Reporting directly to our Managing Director, you will be tasked to have a strong understanding of prospective client’s business and/or marketing challenges and put together the best possible strategic solutions utilizing the various aspects of data-driven marketing. This includes but not limited to:
- Build and maintain strong relationship with prospective clientele
- Ongoing face-to-face engagements with the prospective clients
- Strong understanding of the client’s business, industry & competitive landscape
- Conducting digital marketing workshops
- Development and execution of prospective clients’ digital marketing strategy
- Whilst exceeding The Studio’s revenue target is ultimately your key KPI, we strongly believe that solutions selling would be the best approach as we will prosper when our clients’ businesses are successful.
- Likewise, it is our goal to make you prosper by earning as much incentives and bonus possible. To achieve that, we more than welcome you to constantly smash (exceed) the quarterly revenue targets signed to you.
- Bring in as much long term high-value clients possible and rest of The Studio teams will see through the execution and ensure that the objectives are met. As such, follow through with the client until conversion, and then ensure efficient handover to the assigned Account Manager.
- Goes without saying that you will need to have a strong understanding of The Studio’s business for you to be successful in solutions selling.
- As with any successful businesses, a strong pipeline at all times will help you move towards smashing your targets. As such, you’re expected to have a healthy quality pipeline which you’re actioning on through direct meetings and phone calls.
- Salesforce is a tool that The Studio have subscribed to help you better manage your pipeline. You’re expected to have a strong discipline in managing your opportunities within Salesforce.
- At times, you may be involved in or lead internal projects which outcomes will ultimately have direct and/or indirect impact towards you achieving your targets.
- 7 to 8 years of experience in selling media or advertising services at a corporate level.
- Strong presentation & storytelling skills.
- Able to identify and close deals.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and overcome objections.
- An understanding of the advertising industry, particularly in digital advertising.
- Be a proven leader & team player.
- Able to work within a large and complex company structure with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional project and time management skills – highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, accountable.
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.